In the interest of public safety, guests are always subject to a search upon entering the venue. Guests who refuse to be searched may be denied entrance and refunded their ticket purchase price (excluding service charge fees). The Austin360 Amphitheater’s search policy is generally dictated by the type of event and the probability of guests carrying prohibited items into the venue.
To ensure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable experience, amphitheater management will NOT tolerate the following actions from any guest:
- Throwing any objects within the amphitheater or the surrounding grounds.
- Reselling tickets at any time on the grounds of the Austin360 Amphitheater or any part of the Circuit of The Americas grounds or parking lots. The Austin360 Amphitheater is on private property and reserves the right not to allow the resale of concert tickets at any time on the property.
- Counterfeit tickets are prohibited. Guests attempting to use counterfeit tickets will be refused entry. Patrons assume all risk when purchasing tickets through non-authorized ticket centers.
- There is NO re-entry to the Austin360 Amphitheater. Some exceptions will be made, but you must have approval from the appropriate gate supervisor.
- Soliciting or vending of any kind is NOT permitted on the grounds of the Austin360 Amphitheater. This means we do not allow the distribution of fliers, selling of goods, etc., on our grounds unless authorized by the Austin360 Amphitheater management.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the reserved seating areas or on the amphitheater lawn. Guests may only smoke in designated areas around the Grand Plaza.
- Guests displaying evidence of illegal substance abuse or intoxication may be refused entry.
- For safety reasons and in compliance with the State Fire Code, standing or dancing in the aisles or on the stairways is NOT permitted.
Below you will find Austin360 Amphitheater's Alcohol Policy:
- We ID EVERY-one, EVERY-time, EVERY-where – you have to show an ID every time you buy alcohol
- IDs accepted: U.S. Driver’s License, U.S. Territory’s Driver License, U.S. State-issued ID card, Passport or Passport Card – only form of ID accepted for international guests, Military ID
- NON-acceptable forms of ID: International Driver’s Licenses, Paper IDs (including copies of passports or passport cards)
- 2 alcoholic drinks per ID per transaction
- Alcohol shut off 30 minutes prior to the end of each event