The following items will not be permitted inside the gates of the venue. In addition to items specifically listed here, other items that may be deemed to present a potential hindrance or threat may also be prohibited.
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Bags or parcels larger than 12x12x20 inches
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, Segways, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Cameras with detachable lenses or attached lenses longer than 3 inches - cameras must be able to fit in front shirt pocket (Camera policies are dictated by the artist and are subject to change on a show-by-show basis)
- Camera tripods, GoPros, and selfie sticks
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Food and beverage (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed - one per person)
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any style
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Large umbrellas
- Lawn chairs with legs
- Tents or canopies
- Video cameras, GoPros, audio recording devices and tripods; no video recording will be allowed including ipads and tablets
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs
The following items will be permitted inside the circuit gates.
- Baby strollers
- Blankets (subject to change per each show, please follow social media updates)
- One 20 oz factory sealed water bottle per guest
- Personal cameras with attached lenses smaller than 3 inches that can fit in a front shirt pocket (e.g. point-and-click digital cameras or film cameras)
- Stadium cushions that sit directly on the ground, like this or this
NOTE: All bags, purses, backpacks and persons are subject to screening by security personnel. Fans entering the Austin360 Amphitheater should prepare accordingly. Ticketholders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning banned items to them when such items are left at the venue entrances. Patrons are encouraged to leave all banned items at home or in their vehicles before entering the venue. Individuals who deliberately attempt to bring banned items through security checkpoints are subject to removal from the facility.
Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas.
The resale of Austin360 Amphitheater admission tickets is strictly prohibited on the property, which includes the facility’s grounds and surrounding parking areas.
All security measures are subject to change without notice.